Join SAFC for the 23rd annual ESACT Meeting taking place in Lille, France from June 23rd through June 26th at Booth # A3.
ESACT was founded 35 years ago and since then has developed into an international reference event in animal cell technology, building on a tradition of combining both basic science and its application into industrial biotechnology.
SAFC is excited to be the silver sponsor this year. We have an action packed schedule that our team has worked on to offer colleagues with a look into SAFC as part of their ESACT experience. We will kick things off on Sunday, June 23rd from 11:15 – 13:15 p.m. at the Artois Room with a presentation on:
Better Risk Mitigation Strategies: Practical Regulatory and Safety Testing for Biologics Manufacturers (Click here for more information)
Moderated by Kevin Kayser, Ph.D., Director, CHOZN Platform, SAFC
Presentations by Chas Hernandez, Sr. R&D Scientist, Virologist, SAFC and Martin Wisher, Ph.D., Senior Director, Development Services, BioReliance
We invite you to stop by our Booth #A3 to meet members of the SAFC R&D team and see the following poster presentations hosted throughout the event:
- Rapid Analytical Method to Assess the Quality of Cell Culture Medium.
- Development of High Temperature Short Time (HTST) Viral Load Reduction Model and Process Optimization Model for Cell Culture Media Treatment in an Armfield Pilot Scale System.
- Quality by Design in Raw Materials Testing: Considerations, Strategies and Experience of a Testing Laboratory.
- Evaluating the Effect of Chromosomal Context on Zinc Finger Nuclease Efficiency.
- Over Expression of SerpinB1 in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Increases Recombinant lgG Productivity and Cell Growth.
SAFC will also host a VIP Lounge from Monday, June 24th through the close of the show on Wednesday, June 26th. A schedule of Lounge activities will be posted here later this week.
Please pre-register for workshop or schedule a meeting with us here, or join any of our onsite events. We hope to see you in Lille!