It will kick off on Thursday, May 16th at the Bolger Center in Potomac, MD. Then on Tuesday, May 21st guests are invited to theHyatt House in King of Prussia, PA. Finally, a Thursday, May 23rd session at the Le Meridien in Cambridge, MA is available.
These informative sessions offer attendees with a chance to learn and network. Each seminar features input on key topics industry topics, including:
• Regulatory Updates
• Virus Risk Mitigation for Raw Materials
• Massively Parallel Sequencing for biosafety testing
• Biomanufacturing Case Studies
• Biosimilars (worldwide regulatory expectations and bioassays for potency)
• Viral Clearance (impact of filter variability)
• Molecular Methods for biosafety testing
Refreshments, lunch and a drinks reception at the end are included in the session. A full agenda with speaker profiles and the annual seminar schedule can be found by clicking here.